Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Friday, July 27, 2018

Sketch Diary: Body shape study


One of the things I like about this drawing...took the least amount of time. That smart looking haircut of course! But for real, this body shape is tough. I love my curvy ladies, no doubt. Especially went mermaid tails are involved. So I've been practicing my less fem body shapes. I like that gray area between feminine and masculine. There's so much to explore there. And it certainly fits my personality more. Next I'll need to start taking the leap to doing some masculine body types as well. I guess I'll have to fill my reference folders with images of beefy men. Won't that just be the worst...

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment