Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sketch Diary: KERA girl in the best coat ever

And another older sketch from a KERA magazine in Japan that finally got inked. I think she turned out well enough. An attempt here to include a bit of the background. I get so bored by the time I get to the background. It's a serious fault of mine. But I always feel more complete when I take the time to do it. I don't understand why I keep denying myself. It's like not putting sprinkles on my ice cream because the container is out of reach and I'd have to get up and walk over to it. JUST GET THE SPRINKLES! Ok, ok, I will. Maybe. I want that coat...

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment