Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Friday, July 4, 2014

Sketch Diary: Harpy dwarf girl thing whatever

Another example of not just letting something run off the page... those darn wings are way too small. Whatever. It's a dwarf harpy. There, ya happy! No. I thought not. Well enjoy the detail on those feathers and scales instead. Because that took forever. No, not forever. You know what I mean. It was arduous. I've decided to make this difficult anthropomorphic beauty my chosen creature thing for this other thing I'm doing with some people. So let's consider this chick (hah, see what I did there) step one. Bird structure is not my strong suit. Wish me luck.

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment