Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sketch Diary: facial expressions practice

Sometimes folk ask me how to make faces. I don't know. I just make the expression on my own face and look in a mirror usually. There's also TONS of tutorials out there on practicing facial expressions. I obviously have my own favorites (distrusting, eager, and sad... although my favorite version of sad isn't on her. I guess it's more of a concerned look). So go search face tutorials/examples on deviantArt or anywhere. I probably used one to do these though I can't seem to find the link. If you are familiar with it, please link to it in the comments for me! Thanks!

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment