Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Monday, January 7, 2019

Sketch Diary: Inktober Day 3 Roasted - cute demons around a campfire


Aren't they just the cutest! I think this turned out considerably better than I thought it would. I was really expecting it to go sour, especially when I started doing the background. But I managed to pull it together in the end, I think. And isn't the pop of red fun! Idk why I did that. I just have all this colored inks and I wanted to make use of them. I maybe shouldn't have done the moon and stars in red... oh well. Still like it.

Watch me draw these cuties on youtube!
8x speed

1x speed

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment