Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Sketch Diary: Inktober Day 2 - Tranquil - mermaids relaxing on a beach


Surprise! I did some more mermaids for Inktober. When you're trying to work quickly and under a tight timeline, it's much less stressful to go with things that feel good or come easily to you. For me, it's definitely mermaids and female bodies lol. I have mixed feelings about this drawing, though, cuz while I like the mermaid on the right, the one on the left feels so wonky to me (especially the hair and tail). But her hands came out well so there's that. Also, hey look at me! I drew a background! Time to party!

Watch me ink these cuties on youtube!
8x speed
1x speed

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment