Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Sketch Diary: Cuddle birds


Birds are difficult for me so I used a reference for this drawing. I like how cute and snuggly they look together.

I have one night a week where I'm working on digital drawing (using my wacom) and I want to build myself a schedule of doing drawings like this, from reference, one night. Maybe another night I do freehand ink, another iterative style practice. It's difficult to keep up with drawing, nevermind trying to take it to the next level, while working full-time (let's be real, it's more like 50+hrs a week). But I think making incremental change is the way to go. And I do best with realistic schedules.

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment