Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Sketch Diary: Unimpressed flower girl


Didn't intend for her to look so sassy but that must have been what I was feeling at the time. I've actually lost track of the amount of creative stuffs I've done so far this month (sketch, ink, marker, etc) and.... I don't remember the last time that's happened.

I'm feeling rather pumped about starting some new projects... bigger things than I've ever done before with my drawings. I hope you're feeling some fire, too. If not, don't worry too much about it. The last few years were super dim for me (for drawing stuff). Sometimes other things have to take priority.

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment