Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Sketch Diary: Iterative face practice


I get stuck drawing the same kinds of faces sometimes, especially when I have so little time to draw. So I do these iterative practice pages to help get used to changing details, small and large, to change the look of a face. Check out Sycra's video - Iterative Drawing - The Fastest Way to Improve.

It's funny because I see several old styles that I used to do - different stages of drawing. The top right  was definitely a phase I had in 2004. But the middle right is definitely my current mood.

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment