Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sketch diary

Time to start a digital record of my sketches. For motivation? Indeed. But also so I can share my journey with some of the world. One of my favorite things to do when I make a new artsy friend is to browse their sketch book. It is such a raw look at a persons thought processes and I feel more connected to these friends after viewing their sketches.
So here goes. This was an attempt to get back into color pencils but... I still don't like them much. I'm too impatient at this point in my life. Watercolor and markers are much more satisfying for me.

Oh god this photo is terrible... tried taking it with my phone to see how I liked blogging from my phone. Looks like that won't be an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment