Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sketch Diary - just another pretty lady


This is a sketch from January but I'm behind a day or two on my sketch diary. I can cheat. It's my diary, after all. So this was a quicky done on the train one day that I was going into Philly for freelance work. I'm trying to get back to sketching just what I see in my head at that moment instead of thinking about it too much. 
I don't know what to title these posts. These sketches rarely get so refined that I can give the characters a name or association of any kind. But maybe I'll do that. Whip out a baby name book and just start naming these people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment