Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Sketch Diary: TBT - Wild side ponytail girl


Oh man I remember sketching this and being so dang proud of myself at the time. It was one of my favorite drawings I did while I was living in Japan. I guess it was sort of subconscious self portrait, accidental. I don't have bangs... can't... so it's in spirit mainly lol.

My teachers at school were vocal about enjoying it and one teacher even drew her own version of my drawing and gave it to me. I took it as an immense compliment - she was quite good herself though very different drawing style. I still have her drawing! I keep it in my memory box with my other cherished keepsakes from that crazy year. I think that wild hair was what my life felt like that year hah. Loved it. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment