Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Monday, August 1, 2016

Sketch Diary: Inked - Sherlock movie clips


I've been cleaning up my old sketches and sketch books, scanning everything in, tossing old stuff that means nothing to me, and, in the case of this sketch, rediscovering those old sketches that I still love. So I inked it in! Always need more inking practice. Drawing in pencil doesn't really have to require a steady hand, smooth stroke. But ink is more unforgiving. Going back over a line to smooth it out can be disastrous, ending up with a line way thicker than what was originally desired. Stuff like that.

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment