Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sketch Diary: TBT - Cassie in soft pastels


Whoa 2008? Taking me back. I remember seeing one or two episodes of Skins and immediately falling in love with Cassie's face. Those teeth are just the CUTEST. I don't know how much justice I'm doing her here... but I still love this sketch. It's quite large, maybe 18 by 24 inches or something crazy. I was really into drawing on big sheets of paper at the time. I was also still in love with my pastels. Ah soft pastels. So messy but so pretty. I should do a re-do and see if I still got the skillz.

With love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment