Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sketch Diary: Rainbow filter on a bellydancer

So I've been taking photos of my sketches with just my phone lately. Don't have the time or energy to whip out my DSLR everytime I do some sketches. The only real struggle with using my phone has been finding an editor app that I like. Aviary didn't work for me, several others just didn't work out. Now I'm using Fotor and so far it's pretty darn cool.  This has a nice rainbow filter on it. I use to do that sort of thing in photoshop exclusively, back in the day. Would take some 6 steps or so. Now it's just click - done. Love it.

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment