Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Photos: Katrina and Brian sunset photo op

Another photo post! This was a very spur of the moment shoot I did with some friends during another friends wedding. It was at a lovely country club this couple asked if I could take a photo of them together. I stood up excitedly and thought "A photo?! How about 100!" and hurried them outside to find a good spot.

I got to hand it to them. They had their poses down pretty good. I don't remember having to give any corrections to their posture or anything, which is rare. Looking back, I wish I had taken more time to adjust my settings and do some more close up shots...and I wish I had brought my tripod...and some under lighting... But hey! When it's spur of the moment, I don't like missing these wonderful opportunities for portraits.

I just hope they enjoy the photos as much as I enjoy taking them. Check the rest of the gallery out here.

with love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment