Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Monday, November 25, 2013

Blog Switch: Leaving Wordpress

And back to Blogger! I started messing around with Blogger when it first came forth years ago but at the time, Wordpress was way more appetizing. Now the tables have turned and I find myself using more and more 'google stuff'. Looking forward to some quality time here on my blogspot.

A quick update on some different compartments in my life.

  1. New house in April. Very exciting but very stressful. Had to say goodbye to a beloved freelance gig because of the move.
  2. Got to experience a bunch of cool (and very different) freelance gigs in Philadelphia and Wilmington since then.
And here I am trying to keep up.

Some fun illustration stuff to keep the blogging hounds at bay.



No comments:

Post a Comment