Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Monday, February 9, 2015

Sketch Diary: Pouty lips... but why?

Been a while! And this sketch has some obvious rust on it. But I only want to leave out the absolute worst ones. I feel like if I try to pretend the mediocre sketches don't exist, it makes the really good ones less special. And every not-so-awesome idea tends to be stepping stone on the way to something bigger and better, right?

Things have been busy lately with plenty of work, lots of fun after hours stuff, and a dash of drama. Here's to hoping for the work to continue but maybe a bit more time for sketching.

With love - M

No comments:

Post a Comment