Featured Post

List of Monthly Drawing Challenges for WHOLE Year

Update 01-04-2018: I did it! I uploaded for Inktober 2017! Well, I'm still uploading for it. But that's because I want to hit my go...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wow, nice changes...

It looks like Blogger is kicking it up a notch with these templates and customization features. I was going to have the non-profit group I'm working with create a WordPress account and flikr but now that there are more options here, I might have changed my mind. Picasa has loads more free space for photos than flikr and non-profit organizations love there freebies.

In case you miss seeing my stuffs, I've been pretty regularly updating to MeredithDesign. I'll keep an eye on this account as well in case it starts looking tastier than WordPress but for now, I'm staying there.

No comments:

Post a Comment